Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Ice-Cream Maker

Went to Daiso shop in The Curve which sells everything at RM5 and I bought back this:


Ta-Da~~~… an ice-cream maker! Hohoho, I was very happy when I saw it and I know I must get it!

A long time ago, I have such thing in my old home and I use it to make custom made ice-cream not available in the market such as ribena ice-cream, cola ice-cream, sarsi ice-cream, air ular ice-cream…and all the soft drinks that I can lay my hands on during that time.

It’s actually very easy to use, just pour the liquid into the models and put it on top of the refrigerator for 1 day, then pull it out and it’s ready to be eaten. oh ya...when pulling you mustn't use brute force or sometimes you'll only pull out the sticks and the ice-cream would still be left inside the model.

Hmm…if you prefer to eat soft-flake ice-cream you only need to freeze for 2 hours:P

See those round tube that pointed out side ways? it actually has its usage as well. when you make the ice-cream, it will make sure the abundant water/liquid part will flow out when you insert the cover into the model. when you eat the ice-cream, you can suck the remaining water from the ice-cream through that round tube.


This time I’m trying something new again ->Green bean soup ice-cream!Wahahahaha….taste not bad~ taste not too sweet and it's healthy some more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other day i've tried Barli ice-cream but i've put in the fridge abit too long and the barli, although frozen tasted sour already. hmm..so i think don't leave it for more than 3 days:P

No comments:

Post a Comment