Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The 13th Warrior


Hmm...this was an old movie that i watched a couple of years back ago with my brothers at home. One day I stumbled upon this VCD which i don't remember where i got the VCD from.

Aha~ Fate wanted me to take a look at this movie~

The main attraction of wanting to watch this movie is nevertheless because of the lead actor, Antonio Banderas, i quite like this actor actually, the name itself is so damn cool already. (wondering why my name is not as cool as this?:P)

Anyway, i like to watch action sword fighting medival movie too so i think it's worth a shot. Besides,watching VCD is free hahaha:P

I quite enjoy the movie actually, or maybe because i wasn't putting any expectation?
The fight scenes are ok, story ok, it's not very very impressive, but overall ok lar, but then the highlight of the film is what it's worth blogging for and worth remembering.

Just before the fight, the viking warriors chanted their warrior code aloud~

"Lo there do I see my father. Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever"

Wow...the epic quote spell strucked us, and me and my bros feel like wanting to pick up our axes and shield and charge to the battlefield with the vikings.

It's like casting a spell of invulnerability to the viking warriors! wow...

Good epic quotes can remain in our minds for a long time, although the quote above is too long to be remembered exactly, i only managed to remember the last sentence hehe but nevertheless the fighting spirit is there, you can feel it!

But this movie didn't perform very well at the box office and is not popular but i'm glad that i watched it, if not i'll never get to know this quote.

so, here's me sharing them to you. if you need a battle booster, remember the above quote, here's the video of the quote for sharing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment